Monday, December 18, 2017

Seasons Come and Go

About the age when I was doubting the existence of Santa Claus, I thought I heard reindeers on the roof.  I didn't really want to stop believing, and those sounds were all I needed to confirm what I wanted.  I remember going to bed with warmth and comfort.

Another Christmas Eve I remember dancing with my husband when the kids went to bed and we were done setting up for Christmas morning.

This Christmas I am seeing the holiday and all its magic thru the eyes of my eighteen month old grandson.

Christmas season has many things that are constant, but the seasons of our life change.  Capture those memories and changes by writing them down.  If not, they are only a memory in your head that can go away.    Share the tidings of comfort and joy.  We can always use some.

1 comment: